· Eating salad---no matter how good it might be for me---after 9:30 p.m. is madness, unless of course, one enjoys burping salad in the morning....
· Mothers of young children, when in a pinch, in stores should NOT use those anti-bacterial wipes---which the store provides to disinfect the cart handle---to wipe their child’s snotty nose, dirty face or any other aspect of their anatomy. Hello toxicity!
· Never use someone else’s computer to log in and check your Facebook. Because; even if you are certain you logged out…computer gremlins WILL log you back in again.
· All the benefits you have reaped from an exercise program done for months can be undone by missing it for two weeks or less…>.<
· Adding sundried tomatoes to a deli sandwich is a joyous thing.
· Checking your shoes for trailing toilet paper before leaving a public restroom is a must.
· When a dog hates the mailman, there is nothing you can do to stop it. Do NOT attempt dog therapy, it is useless.
· Pinterest is highly addicting, and yet disturbing…you cannot possibly credit everyone for everything you pin, therefore you feel somehow plagiaristic, and it subtly steals the joy from the process, while simultaneously allowing you to feel proud of your pin ‘find’. Weird.
· Strong amounts of Chlorine in a public pool is needful…but it’s bad, M’kay?
· Learning to not be a ‘fixer’ or ‘helper’ is like trying to learn to tap dance, play the piano and NOT ‘Fix’ things for people, all at the same time. Is that oddly put? Well what I mean is that it is freaking hard!
· Wal-Mart Super stores are not better, they are just bigger and more stress producing. You cannot find anything in all of the acreage, and neither can the random, wild-eyed employee you corner.
· Texting is taking over and zombifying our youth. All you can see, say for example, at the mall, are the tops of their heads and their thumbs moving at a blazing speed.
· I have witnessed teens texting each other…whilst sitting next to one another!--We are losing our ability to truly communicate. We now interact only in random bits, bytes and screen-grabs.
· Spiders are much smarter than you think!
· Things change, people leave, life moves on, deal with it…Does that sound harsh? I’m sorry; I wish I could ‘fix’ it for you, but I can’t.
Tonya Willman © 2012