WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ginger Stein...Ready to Debut



My son, Dennis Willman, creates art that is an amazing combination of fine art and zombie-whacking, cutting edge Comic-Renaissance Art. How do you make a comic book series about a zombie hunter; cool, creepy, fun, beyond scary, Gorey and artistically gorgeous? How do you make a six foot tall living-dead protagonist incredibly captivating, sarcastic, beautiful and insane, fresh and completely believable?
How, as the reader, do you find yourself becoming extremely fond of a severed head side-kick?
How does it all work? I don't know, but it does....
 The mind and artistic skills of Dennis Willman somehow make zombie hunting new and weirdly fresh as well as completely hysterically horrifying...
Some gore a mother just should not see, of course!!! But the colors, form and trademark style of his incredible talent is all something you just cannot pull your eyes away from.
*Coming soon: The official Ginger Stein website is due out any day. ---more info as soon as I get it---
*Issue #1 will debut at the ~Rock and Shock~ Comic-Con in MA. this October.
Get ready, fall in love with Ginger, and if you are not a comic fan, the mugs and T-Shirts are coming...then you can have the gorgeousness without the gore.
Tonya Willman © 2011

 

5 comments:

  1. No doubt where your son's artistic ability comes from, Tonya. I wish him much success as he ventures out into this new arena! And I hope his mama is doing well and having a blessed summer. I know you are very proud and excited for Dennis!
    Hugs,Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I want a tee but it must have a vee neck or a lower cut b/c I cannot wear a tee where I feel as though I were suffocating. Cannot wait, D, art work is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! Sue, we will get you a Vee-neck! No worries. Thanks ladies, You know if a Momma don't got bragging rights, nobody does!!! I never cease to be amazed...so I had to share. Love, T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your son has so much talent but not all the talent as you have lots too ;) me and Tray wish Dennis all the luck in the world with his Ginger creation and we are very proud to be a part of it!
    Lots of love to you all from the UK xx

    ReplyDelete