WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

*~*~*~*JOY*~*~*~*

This speaks to me. It is the simplicity of living life with joy. I have been asking the Lord to help me understand and feel more joy in my life again, even amidst illness. It seems like I have forgotten it somewhere inside, So, He sent me this. A friend shared it on Facebook and I felt as though it came with a bow, and a gift-tag from God....Enjoy! Tonya ~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend! So like our God to bless you and now us with this beautiful message and reminder! I am sorry that joy has been elusive and although our reasons are so different, I do understand. I have found glimpses, and specks on some days and surprise splashes on others like today.

    It was chilly, damp and dark gray in Pennsylvania, but I pushed myself to go for a walk late this afternoon. Had to wear a scarf, knit headband to keep my ears warm and gloves for my cold hands. I almost missed it on my first lap, but stopped to study the bright yellow weed the second time around. I drank in the color and thanked God for the little unexpected gift! Our God is like that, isn't He?! Awesome!

    May God bless you with a warm blanket of Joy to make your heart sing! He knows just how to do that!!! Keep watching for it. I know He won't disappoint you as you search!

    Love and hugs, Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my friend, He is SO faithful. Something so small as a wild flower can be a gateway to his presence and grace. And as you pointed out, hpw easy it is to miss the small beautiful signs that He sends. Love T.

    ReplyDelete