WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

SPARROW'S NEWS


SPARROW'S NEWS


     Hello my wondermous friends. I have SO much news to share with you! If one needed a hard hat to work like a mad thing on their blog, I would totally have “hat hair” right now.
   I don’t think I am promoting this new format right, what with being a total computer doof! So here are some new updates which I think you would enjoy exploring:

   There are 7 pages to this blog now…SEVEN! Talk about diversity! You could play all day!
   Page 1 is of course My Blog, which you are perusing right now! Filled with utter nonsense and strange ramblings, so feel free to look back at anything you may have missed. There is some pretty good stuff, if she does say so herself (notice how I went into third person there so as not to appear immodest?)

Page 2 is a delightful mixture of Spiritual Musings that I add to all of the time. Oh yes it all grows as I mine the Word, and the internet for treasures…do check in for bytes of spiritual refreshment. P.S. Warning….I love Jesus!

    Page 3 is Works That Inspire. OH-Oh-OH!!!! This is so divoon, so swell it moves me! All of these amazing images!!! Do you want a feast for the eyes? Do you want to feel saturated in deliciousness? Go and visit. Take your time on this page because it is a kind of Museum. It changes all of the time. You will always find new and mouthwatering things….

Page 4 is my Let’s Have Fun page….I love it. It is my clown car page! It is utter and sheer silliness. Everything that makes Tonya *snort! Some of these images will have been on Facebook already….to freaky bad! ENJOY I tell you!!! This page will get new stuff all of the time too! If you need a laugh, drop by!

Page 5 is Favorite Entertainment. Movies, books and music I love. Why should you care? No reason whatsoever, but it makes me happy and you might find some new stuff to explore. It is UNDER CONSTRUCTION right now so not a lot on it, but still, some general happy,happy,joy,joy…..so check it out, and just know that there is MUCH more to come.

Page 6 is My Art…it has been the same stuff for a while…and that is still on there, because it is me, it is my heart, but I decided to add some NEW drawings from my sketch book and a NEW painting or two. I WILL get my art mojo back!!! SO, hang with me! Hopefully more creativity to come!!!

Page 7 is just About the Blog and how to commission art work, etc…yes I still work commissions…

Any hoodle, Tonya just felt that the “full effect of the anesthetic” was not coming through. I WISH there was a place for comments and feedback on each page…but alas…there does not seem to be, or at least I don’t know how to create it. You can only comment on the blog pieces. WHICH IS VERY EASY TO DO NOW!!! You can even comment as ‘anonymous’ So, I am thinking; if there is anything else you want to comment on from the other pages, just put it on the newest blog piece and I will check in…It’s the best I can do right now fellow babies…Please come, Explore and enjoy! And let me know what you think…Tonya Willman ©2012  

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your new blog pages! I always look forward to your new posts. Keep up the good work my friend!
    Love ya,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha! Soooo much to see. Hope you enjoy! Love, T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed my time looking around, Tonya! So many wonderful things to see, ideas to ponder, bountiful, wonderful inspiration! Love, love, LOVE your new artwork! The Fog and your sketches are awesome! So glad to see the creative juices are starting to flow again. And this in spite of all the painful symptoms you are dealing with. You are an amazing woman! I will be back to do more visiting. Thank you for blessing us! Looking forward to more when you are inspired and feel up to it!
    Much love,
    Renee'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Renee, that means so much to me. I am so glad that you have enjoyed it. Hopefully, it will be changing all the time. I really want to keep it fresh for any one who chooses to explore. Love ya back! Tonya.

    ReplyDelete