WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Return Of The Mad Clicker!

Hello my Fellow Babies! I iz not chompy no more!! My blog iz back, I iz bouncy!!! Seriously, Oh my dear! What a trial, but what a learning experience. Here is what I have learned:
1. I don’t need no stinking ads! I barely made enough to get that bag of groceries I had my
     eye on…..then they took it all back anyway, because apparently I am on-par with a Nazi
    War-Criminal-Ad-Clicker…..which I did not do no-way, no-how, contrary-wise!!!!
2. You DO NOT have to feel humiliated if you didn’t do anything wrong, therefore, I choose not to.

3. I am NOT tech-savvy! I mean I KNEW I wouldn’t get hired on by the Geek Squad anytime soon, but I
    had this tragically naïve idea that I somehow knew what to do with all the HTML’s and RSS’s and wid-
    gets, and Java Script and URL’s and flingies and thingies…..

4. Researching for days, only to find out that; like Dorothy, what you needed was in your own back-
     yard….well, it blows like a hurricane!
5. Having your feelers hurt and your lip all stuck out serves no purpose except to get on the nerves
     of everyone around you. Plus it ticks God off! Do you trust Him or not?
6. I like Blogspot. In fact I LOVE it! It is not their fault. Adsense works with lots of Blog Sites, oh sure
     Google is behind it all, but I believe it was also behind Watergate, the “New” Classic Coke…
     and the Hindenburg Disaster as well. It’s amazing what you find out doing all kinds of research at
     2:00 A.M.
    
7. I must write! I had words falling out everywhere! They were, like, in my pockets and purse and just
     randomly lying on the floor. I found a whole paragraph stuck in my bra. I need to say things; whether
     anyone listens or not. But it is SOOOOO fun to have people listen! It is Divoon! It is like finding a ten
     dollar bill you forgot about in your pocket, or the waitress saying “It’s on us!!!” O.K. I have never
     actually had that one happen, but I bet it would make some happy endorphins flow.

8. Without the ads for AARP, Men’s Speedo banana hammocks, Scientology, trips to the Holy Lands
     (boom baby) and Target holiday specials I have all the room in the world *Snoopy Dance* I can
     put all the widgets and gadgets on here I want!!! I have been like a tot in a toy store!!!! It has been
     ever-so-swell.

9. You MUST spend time looking over every little thing on here. I tried to make it random and eclectic.
     I tried to make it like my posts….”what’s coming next?” “We don’t know!!!” Squeeee!
So finally, my furry little bunnies….I iz so happy! I iz singin’ Happy Birffday songs to Jesus, an some 100 Monkeys stuffs 2!!!!  And I iz NOT chompy no more!!! Merry, golden, beautiful, happy, wonderful Christmas, and God bless us all, everyone…..

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So happy to be able to read your wonderful posts again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my new friend, you have really outdone yourself this time! WQW! Overwhelmingly wonderful! Every bit! For a so"-called non tech savvy person; Ya done good Honey",(as my WV sweetheart used to say)! If this is what adversity inspires, we should all welcome it with open arms! Really! I can't wait to spend more time looking around. My only disappointment is that I can't fully appreciate your exquisite artwork! If only we could click and enlarge. Old eyes...what can I say. Hey, I just discovered that the old magnifying glass really helps. Please forgive my whining in the prior sentences. I feel much better now that I can see! Hope you had fun with this. So glad you're back! Thank you so much for including my blog; so kind of you!

    I am putting together a collection of Haiku poetry for the in-house writer's publication at my church, called Inklings. It is published four times each year. Deadline coming up very soon, so I may have to control myself and only read your posts till I get it all typed and submitted. I keep a spiral notebook on my bed. Lots of inspiration there! I will be back! Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I am having loads of fun! It is interesting what God will do when we stop being outraged and whiny!!!!! LOL. Tons of love, T~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, well done, bravo,brilliant,wicked and totally you. <> <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drum Roll Please...TA-DA! *falls on hinder*!!!! LOL...=)

    ReplyDelete