WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Smidge of Nonsense....

A Brief Post…to take the place of the previous.
Out with the old, in with the New.
In with the Butterflies, Out with the Bees….

Snow is crazy…and SO am I…
Family is like a golden…..straight jacket,
I am joking here…..really.
Jocularity, hilarity, and glee, oh my.
See how funny I am?...

Spring inches closer….But I saw the sun today.
That is pretty good.
Who knew you could fold and press,
your own molecules?...
You put your right foot in (the puddle).
You put your right foot out (of the snow bank)
You put your right foot in (the pile),
and you shake it all about…..
You have a ‘running fit’,
and your turn yourself around.
That’s what it’s all about.
Tip of the day:
Never accidentally wash a pair of disposable
big kid ‘pull-ups’
Who knew they put a washing machine full
of gel in one pair?
Seriously.
Accidents happen,
Oh yes, they do.
The question is….
How much love do we allow for
accidents?
The answer is; If we have Christ….
And… after a momentary tantrum,
endless amounts.
The tantrum is optional,
sometimes…
Tonya Willman
© 2011

6 comments:

  1. My uncle had to use Depends at the end of his journey and I would end of washing them with his clothes.....what a big giant mess and everything had white cotton lint all over. BUT I would rather have him back with his lint because he is so missed and was such a grand old fellow. A tantrum is a great relief at times just keep it a secret. Go in your room open and slam your drawers. No, not underdrawers. The ones where you put your clothes. Pretend you are jumping from the window. If you have a hanging plant wrap the vine around your neck - that is always a good. Just think what you look like to someone else who walks in the room while you are hanging yourself with wandering jew. Clean the toilet madly. Then get in bed on your tummy, hit and fight at the mattress while tossing and turning, throwing pillows. Now I am worn out describing your silent tantrum. Did I tell you it got up to 79 today and beautiful and sunny. Oh, I forgot, I am not suppose to tell you. Tomorrow rain and chilly. Love your silly post - no one does it better....P3F

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Snort! I would love to see you have this running fit!!! I can just tell by your play-by-play description that you may have been there and done that....LOL. P.S....excellent weather report....T

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all had running fits...with me I just cry and cry and be mad and stay up all night having arguements in my head with the person who made me mad. And believe it or not in my head...they listen!!! The Macedonian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I believe they listen! They had better!!! I know what you are saying. It can be so hard. It is always my biggest blessing to get over the anger as soon as possible...this time with a wee bit O stompin' about! But it always feels like he Lord has lifted the weight of the world off of your shoulders when you let it all go.Thanks, T~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate to your post! Screaming into your pillow is a good stress reliever too!! Do a little yoga, have a glass of wine. Weather permitting...I get on my bicycle and ride like mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such good tantrum alternatives!!! I have decided maybe it would be good to howl and bark like a dog...Would it stop the tantrum or fix anything? Nope...but I betcha everyone would go away...problem solved. ;) T

    ReplyDelete