WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Hidden Chrysalis


This is my requiem to lovely and felicitous Spring Time!!! Elegy to the buds budding, leaves leafing and great golden rays of sunshine! Oh, how I have longed for you….. Winter may be beautiful, but she is icy and unreasonable. She does not embrace even those who love her. She is queenly, but distant.
Today I smelled the beautifully rich aroma of delicately new green and growing things. Such a fragrance, who can duplicate it? The most enchanting of man-made perfumes and oils are a pale imitation.
Here is a beauteous gift from the Father; to sway on a swing in a grassy spot, to turn your face towards the sun with closed eyes and to breathe deeply.----To silently sit with the life stirring and awakening all around you is a profound and gracious thing.
I was reminded today about how a butterfly becomes a butterfly…so beautiful. Thank You Lord, for the hidden chrysalis. I lift my heart in thanks to the Architect of the Universe, to the Great Artist of Spring Time, the Word spoken to the world. What an awesome and mysterious Creator You are!                  Tonya Willman ©
2011
   

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tonya, and joining you in thanksgiving that spring is finally here. Sadly, my daffodils and hyacinths are already fading in Buck's little memorial garden, but the bleeding hearts are beautiful! A lovely day here in PA, much like this day two years ago. I will purpose to look for the JOY in it as I look to the "Great Artist of Spring Time"! Have a God-filled day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you Renee. I know this is such a hard time for you. Blessings to you and may you have a blessed Resurrection Sunday and a beautiful spring-time. T

    ReplyDelete