WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Resurrection

He died for my redemption.
He arose for my eternity.
He lives that I might too.
Time without end, Amen.

*********************
There was no room at the Inn,
but ever-so much in the tomb.
Once again spaciously empty,
and ready to receive
one whom it could hold.
The angels said, “He is not here,
come see where He lay….”

*********************

Jesus, Mighty King
Prince of Peace
Conqueror
All Mighty God
Alpha and Omega
My Friend
I cannot wait to behold
Your Face
My Lord.
***********
Tonya Willman © 2011

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thank you! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Tonya, how lovely and how true. Amazing Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finding this now! Lovely, Tonya! I am so thankful that the Lord was not only interested in our future (eternity) but as your poetry reminds us: "He lives that I might too". Thank You, Lord, for covering all of our todays! Thank You also, Lord, for the wonderful gifts that you showered onto my friend, which spills over onto all of us, much to our delight!!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter, Tonya! Love, Renee'

    ReplyDelete