WELCOME TO 4 AND 20 SPARROWS! IT IS A BIT OF BLOGGING GOODNESS JUST FOR YOU...FILLED WITH THE RIDICULOUSNESS OF LIFE, MY RANDOM MUSINGS AND THE KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD! COME IN AND ENJOY!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Unless He builds the house

“Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it.
Unless the Lord guards the City, the watchman stays awake in vain

It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.”
                                          Psalm 127:1-2

     I love the comfort and peace these verses bring. They give me the ability to have sweet rest as I lay my head on my pillow at night. If He is our builder, if He is our guard we have no need to worry, in fact we must not fret, but only rest in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment